Summit Lubricants is wholly owned subsidiary of Quaker Chemical. We have 20+ years of industry experience. We practice the newest technologies in manufacturing, laboratory equipment, and emission compliance. We focus on innovation and product development and refinement. We have full Laboratory Resources – R&D chemists, Quality control technicians and perform a full range of testing for – ASTM standard grease tests.
- Flexible production batch quantities – 100 kg to 20,000 kg (220 lbs to 44,100 lbs)
- U.S. Army Qualified Manufacturer of Mil-PRF-10924H lubricant.
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified.
- ISO 22000:2018
Benefits of a Summit Partnership
- High-Performance, Innovative Products
- Cutting-Edge R&D Capabilities
- Flexible, Robust Manufacturing
- Global Manufacturing
- Expert Packaging and Labeling
- Marketing Support
- Mutual Profitability